We combine academic excellence and extensive business and management experience to respond to our clients’ management needs.
Detailed Description of Services Provided:
“Financial Services”: Acts performed, including, but not limited to, preparing internal unaudited financial statements, internal accounting and bookkeeping functions, billing of assessments, and related services.
“Management Services”: Acts performed including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) Administering or supervising the collection, reporting, and archiving of the financial and common area assets of the Association at the direction of the association’s Board of Directors.
(2) Implementing resolutions and directives of the Board of Directors of the Association elected to oversee the operation of the common interest development.
(3) Implementing provisions of governing documents that govern the operation of common interest developments.
(4) Administering Association contracts, including insurance contracts, within the scope of the Association’s duties, vendors, contractors, and other third-party providers of goods and services to the Association.
(5) Adhering to a code of professional ethics and standards of practice for certified common interest development managers.
Personnel Issues, including, but not limited to, general matters related to an independent contractor or employee status, the laws on harassment, the Unruh Civil Rights Act, the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Risk Management, including, but not limited to, insurance coverage, maintenance, operations, and emergency preparedness.
Property Protection for the Association, including, but not limited to, pertinent matters relating to environmental hazards such as mold, asbestos, radon gas, and lead-based paint, the Vehicle Code, local and municipal regulations, family day care facilities, energy conservation, Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations, and solar energy systems.
Business Affairs of the Association, including, but not limited to, necessary compliance with federal, state, and local law.
Enforcement Matters, including, but not limited to interpretation, implementation, and enforcement of the governing documents, codes, and regulations relating to the activities and affairs of the Association.
General Management activities related to the managerial and business skills needed for the management of the common interest development, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Finance issues, including, but not limited to, budget preparation; management; administration or supervision of the collection, reporting and archiving of the financial or common area assets of the Association; bankruptcy laws; and assessment collection.
• Contract negotiation and administration.
• Supervision of employees and staff.
• Management of maintenance programs.
• Management and administration of rules, regulations, and parliamentary procedures.
• Management and administration of architectural standards. Management and administration of the Association’s recreational programs and facilities.
• Management and administration of owner and resident communications.
• Training and strategic planning for the Association’s Board of Directors and its committees.
• Implementation of Association policies and procedures.
• Current issues relating to common interest developments.
• Conflict avoidance and resolution mechanisms.
• Topics covered by the Davis-Stirling Common Interest Development Act, contained in Title 6 (commencing with Section 4000) of Part 4 of Division 2 of the Civil Code, including, but not limited to, the types of California common interest developments, disclosure requirements pertaining to common interest developments, meeting requirements, financial reporting requirements, and member access to association records.
The cost of professional property and homeowner association management services is never as expensive as the problems, chaos, and damage that the ignorance of self-management can cause.
As a prominent condominium (condo) management company, we endeavor to provide our customers with outstanding service quality and reasonable management fees.
HOA Management Program
We offer only full service HOA and condo programs and provide the board of directors with unlimited phone consultation on any association matter.
Homeowners Association Services
The association; through the board of directors; guides, directs, and operates the community. Without it, the community would be sailing rudderless.
HOA Financial Operations
We combine academic excellence and extensive business and management experience to respond to our Los Angeles condo clients’ management needs.
Common Interest Developments
This process evaluates the performance efficiency and effectiveness of any homeowner association or condominium firm.
HOA Quality of Service
Our managers have decades of experience, coupled with proper formal training in common interest development and/or planned development management.
Planned Unit Developments
Our condominium and planned unit development managers will be there for you when you need them. Not just when it comes to maintaining your property but also adding value, saving money, and improving the efficiency of the operations of the property.